The Maggioli Group, a company with a long tradition and experience, which now makes its presence noticeable also in the Greek market after Spain, Colombia and of course Italy, will participate in the event “Innovation in Western Greece today and the Authorities that support it”, organized online on Friday, March 18.
EU projects manager of greek branch, Nikos Achilleopoulos, participates in the panel discussion with title The role of international companies in the innovation ecosystem of Western Greece together with representatives from other international companies such as Bayer, EY & PwC.
The conference is organized by the following organizations:
- the NBG Business Seeds program of the National Bank,
- the Region of Western Greece, Patras IQ,
- the Chamber of Achaia,
- the University of Patras and the University of Peloponnese,
- the Hellenic Open University, the Technological Park of Patras,
- the PoS4Work,
- the Mindspace and the Orange Gro Bizrupt,
- the Athens Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ACEin) of the Athens University of Economics and Business,
- the Archimedes Center of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Endeavor Greece, Uni.fund, Metavallon and Bayer Hellas.
At the conference will participate also Mr. Nektarios Farmakis, Regional Governor of Western Greece, Mr.Christos Dimas, Deputy Minister of Development & Investment, Responsible for Research & Innovation, Mr. Ioannis Tsakiris, Deputy Minister of Development & Investment, Responsible for the Municipalities. Invest and the NSRF, Mr.Platon Marlafekas, President of the Chamber of Achaia, Mr.Christos Bouras, Rector of the University of Patras, Ms. Christina Theofilidi, General Manager of Retail Banking, National Bank.